Thursday, June 28, 2012

Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices #2)

This book butchered my heart. Literally. There are pieces all over the floor. 
There are so many twists to this book! It's unbelievable how many times I've almost broke down to my knees and cried. There were parts that I read, then re-read, and re-read 4 more times, to assure myself that that really happened. 
I wrote a review on Clockwork Princess that includes the full, all-out fangirl ranting, if you so choose to see it here.
But I will try to be serious about this. 
The dialogue in this book was great. Clare portrays the character's emotions while they are speaking beautifully. The way they all interact is perfect.
The characters: a super-hot bad-boy sort with a secret + super-sweet, dying boy + pretty girl with a love for books = BEST LOVE TRIANGLE IN HISTORY.
HONESTLY. :)




READ THIS BOOK! READ THE SERIES! DEVOUR EVERY WORD! If you love the Mortal Instruments, this book is for you.


This review is also on Goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment