Thursday, July 5, 2012

Unearthly (Unearthly #1)

Unearthly (Unearthly, #1)Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was amazing! When I first started it, I thought that it would be just another angel book, as are so prevalent in YA these days. But this was totally different.

Clara is so relatable. She's not perfect. She has a definite personality and how she handles the world and other people is awesome. I see a lot of myself in her.

The angels in this book are different, too, for they're sent to do one purpose on Earth, the whole reason that they're there. Clara is supposed to save one boy from a forest fire, but she ends up falling for another. This book has plot and a great and un-forced love triangle. It forces Clara to ask the question: Can I choose between love and destiny?

Verdict: Loved it!

This review is also on Goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment