Sunday, July 15, 2012

Contacts

So, contacts.

I'm having mixed feelings about them.

Besides the fact that I've had glasses for, uh, I dunno, forever.

There's something very odd about a thin, moist little lens that you apply directly to your eye that enables you to see perfectly clear. Am I the only one who thinks this?

I can't help but think of the million things that could go wrong with them: What if it somehow gets behind my eye? What if my eyes turn yellow if I don't clean them? What if they get scratched? What if I accidentally turn them inside out? What if? What if? What if?

That's why I'm trying to do everything exactly the way the doctor prescribed, to ensure that weird stuff doesn't happen. Paranoid? Yes. OCD? Definitely.

Do you have contacts? What was your worst mistake using contacts? Tell me. Tell me everything. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment