Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Where I've Been and Where I'll Go

So.

Hello.

It's been a while.

What a long time ago it was when I began this blog! I started it in, what, June? And it is now February.

It has been 8 months.

See, when I started this blog, I had time. It was summer, I was free, time was plenty.

But then school happened, that horrid leech, and sucked me right out of books.

Believe me, I have been reading. I have a queue of book reviews to write as long as the Nile. I am so weighed down by the weight of the world that I wonder why my back is not yet bent like that of Atlas. Fandoms have engulfed me in their rainbow splendor. I haven't had time to actually be productive with the books I read.

So be warned! My queue has about 70 books on it. I'll be reviewing like crazy.

Just for the sake of curiosity...

What fandoms are you all a part of?

I am a Hetalia, Lord of the Rings, Doctor Who, Ouran HSHC, Black Butler, Interwebs, Big Bang Theory, Homestuck, Sherlock, Supernatural, and COUNTLESS number-of-smaller-book-fandoms fangirl. I cannot be alone on this empty plane.

I release you now from the bond of my words. Go now! Do something amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment